Friday, June 11, 2010

Singing

This week, Room 16 is hosting the Year 5 & 6 assembly and are practicing the song we are all going to sing. The song is "Sing to the heavens above" , but some boys and girls are being silly and are saying quite the oppisite. Tessa starts the song, who is followed by Sani and Dannielle then by... well, you know the drill. We are also going to share our visual MihiMihis. Don't ask me what it means, its just a Maori name. I really don't want to get on with this day for some reason but I am NOT going to say that reason, coz' they won't like it. I'm going to talk about my life in 2011. If I do ALL my chores and be good for a year I will get a bunny OR a Guinea pig... or both... WOOO I spelt Guinea pig right with OUT a dictionary, but I had to spell dictionary WITH a dictionary! If I get a GIRL bunny/Guinea pig I will call it Jothena, short for Jose and Athena, godess of wisdom and battles. If you read Percy Jackson and the lightning thief you'll know about her. If I get a BOY bunny/Guinea pig, I think I'll call em Jumanji, like the movie about the game. Right, goodbye world I'll see ya tomorrow. By Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment