Thursday, June 10, 2010

More you-tube

(And I didnt say you would approve of them Ms Wills!) Well I've looked up some more you-tube videos for the class. A new one I saw was " Tigerstar and Darkstripe spoof"... Parents and teachers, don't look or listen to this at home, may cause itchiness or a heart attack. It is recommended to have a child with you to make you understand the funniness and awesomeness of this cheering up video. Music video of the week on the website is Madonna, Die another day. It has HQ sound and a great tune. Jess M has experienced the tigerstar video and says that she does NOT like the song, so some girls can't look at this video... But I can see the light and funniness of IT, good personal pronoun there! So now, I'm thinking what to look up... Oh cool, another one "Comedy warriors cats" Oh my god its so funny Hahahahahahahahahaha, phew ....nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom, sorry just singing along, teeheee. Ms Wills, here's somthing for dancing "Warrior cats do cha cha slide". From your Queen of funny you-tube videos, Diana

1 comment:

  1. I know quite a lot of reaally cool youtube sites to, for example 'Matrix cat', 'Stuck in the drive thru' or 'Elmo's go a gun'. I know heaps more but I can think of them right now.

    Thanks,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete