Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My greatest feat and you tube have nothing in common

Our classroom is doing the fifa world cup "my greatest feat" pedometer challenge. So far (from this post) we have only gone 195 kms around the south african map. Wow, I don't think we're progressing!!! I'm not doing it because I lost my pedometer... sad. I've been looking up some you tube videos that I think the class might like. For example: Search Firestar doesnt like waffles, warrior cats meet Hannah Montana, Cloudkits soda, never give hawk suger and lets go annoy some people also a last minute one is Firestar gets his nine lives and cloudpaw wants a cookie... oh, and dont forget GUESS WHAT I DID!!!

From Diana

1 comment:

  1. We aren't exactly speeding through the map are we. I'm doing a lot of running right now on my greatest feat pedomater, right now it reads: 12,847. I hope we can make it to number four on the South-african map, but I doubt it

    ReplyDelete