Friday, September 10, 2010

Preparing for speeche finals


Today Molly is doing her speech(so is Jerome but the spot lights on molly in this part of the post) she is a bit scared well nervous should I say!! she is asking people to do it for . Her friend Grace said yes... but Ms Wills said... No :( ohwell she will go well as usual. Now I will tell you a bit about Jerome I asked him how he felt and he said this: I hate it and just DON'T wanna be at school. Well anyway Good Luck to Jereome and Molly and hopefully one of them win!! Heres is a pic of Molly.

1 comment:

  1. WOW- Molly and Jerome did so well in front of such a big audience. WELL DONE :-) I was very proud of both of you. It was a close competition. Congratulations to Hunter who won and is off to represent Borough at the Rotary Speech Competitions.
    From an impressed Ms Wills

    ReplyDelete