Friday, March 19, 2010

We're Back!

We are now two days back from camp and back at school (aaaaawwwwwww). We are writing in our camp books what we felt like angry, sad... Or the awards in your groups in camp like the loudest snorer, the happiest camper... We are also writing what was challenging and what was easy. In other words we are finishing off our camp books. We are still a little tired because of camp and yesterday the teacher said we could fall asleep, unfortunately for us we wern't tired enough. Yesterday the work was also quite easy and fun, fortunately for us. My favourite part of camp was the archery. About half of my arrows bounced off the targets because they were quite blunt for safety reasons. One of my shots skimmed off the top of the far target and kept going. It travelled the farthest out of all of the shots. My second favourite event would be air rifle. I only hit the targets two out of seven times! My first hit was with a wooden butt rifle and my second was with the telescopic rifle. I only hit the big bird targets. The telescopic one is really easy if your in the right position to see through the telescope part. We went to camp on Monday the 14th of March and came back on Wednesday the 17th of March. We all had lots of fun and wished we could go back.
By Oskar -this week's journalist. Photos by Jacob TM

No comments:

Post a Comment