Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Toady room16 got there camp notices. My Dad is coming to living springs on camp this year because he diddn't get to come last year. This week I am the journalist and I type on the blog. Room16 is in Perth on the world map. Each time room 16 gets to a smilie face we get a treat. Today we got a postcard and some tattoes from a boy called William near Perth in Australia Room16 thought that it is pretty cool. Yesterday room16 got some big tables to work at. Half of the class has tables and half of the class has desks. I am sitting at a table. Today I hit my back on the railing. I have abig lump on my back and it really hurts. At the tables I am sitting beside Jacob and Tessa. At the tables we will sit there for a term and then the other people will sit there that were at the desks.
By Scott

1 comment:

  1. Hello I can't wait for more Letters and can't wait for Camp.

    ReplyDelete