Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun,Fun,Fun!

Hi again! This friday we have our school swimming sports.Jess and I are both doing the width.
Alot of people are doing the width as well.But alot of people are doing lengths as well.

Year 5 and 6 are going on camp!YIPPIE!Our whole class is going and we hope we will have fun.

Our class is writing to airlines and people and thanking them for sending things like posters and travel bags.

Today we sang calafornia'n dreamin,super trouper and ,of course, walking on sunshine AGAIN!

from

Nikita and Jess

4 comments:

  1. Hi Guys

    Just to let you know that I have popped into the mail for you some photos, postcard and a letter. I have sent them from Lithuania, which means that they may get stolen before they leave the country. But if they make it to you, you should receive them in a few weeks time.

    I am following your blog, it looks like you are having a good time. Keep up the good work.

    Cheers Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 16
    Your blog looks great and its very interesting reading about what you are doing at school. My name is Sonia and I'm Flynn's mum :). I am very new at writing in blogs, so if you don't hear from me for a while its because I'm still trying to figure out how it all works. Keep up the great work - I look forward to reading more about what you are all getting up to.
    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kel: Thanks for sending us something, we hope it hasn't been stolen and arrives here safely. We like that you follow our blog and leave us comments.

    @Sonia: Thanks for leaving us a comment. Room 16 wants you to know that Flynn has been such a naughty boy this week! ;-) It's great you are following our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi guys i really like your blog its so neat to hear whats is happining in r16[even though im from your school] say hi to jess emma and caitlin

    from tiffany

    ReplyDelete